Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday 2010

Who doesn't like Black Friday deals? I mean really. And I would say who doesn't love Black Friday? but I know there are plenty that DON'T. In fact, every year I wonder why I am out. This Friday was no different as I went out in the middle of the night. It was 3:15 am as I went to go pick up Shaun with my mom. We went to Target and I thought we were in good shape until I saw the line wrapped around the building. (Side note: I am a girl who likes the cold. In fact, I love it. I wore my big coat that day and I was still shivering as I ran to the back of the line. It was literally 20° out, but it really got me in the mood for Christmas!) Luckily, we all got in, got some great deals and only waited at the check out line for an hour and a half. I left to go to Gap to wait another two hours in line to buy one stinking shirt that Ammon had been wanting for months. It was half off though and really worth it when he opened it. I got plenty of other Christmas gifts that morning for the family and will be out next year doing the same thing, still wondering what my problem is! I didn't snap a picture until 6 that morning, but this really was Vegas. Can you believe it?!
The back of my car after I got home at 11 am. What a morning! Thanks to Ammon for staying at home with Matthew. Not too long after I got home, he had to leave for work. It was a VERY VERY long day since I didn't sleep the night before! Good thing Matthew always takes such good naps!
That night, I decided that I'd let Matthew open his pj's because they were Christmas ones. I wanted him to be able to wear them all season.
Isn't having a 2-year-old the best thing ever? They get so excited about everything! This is such a classic picture! He's thrilled about Christmas socks! More sliding and running. Boys are the best!

0 comments: