Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Toy Story 3

Can I say how excited I was to see Toy Story 3?! Me. An adult. Not Twilight or Harry Potter. But a Disney movie can get me so excited. It seems like we don't get to do a lot with Ammon since he is always working, but it was fun to get to have my mom, dad, Chris, me, Matthew, Sloan, Zane (yes, even Zane went!), Gavin and Reese all go to the movie. And guess what? EVERYONE loved it. Even my dad. Do you know why Matthew loved it? They had trash cans in the movie. And trash trucks. And even a place where the trash cans go...the dump. He was in heaven getting to see the trash. I do have to say that it was so good and quite sad. Again, I watched Toy Story when I was little and now my son is watching it. Disney is genius!



He now loves Buzz and we loved getting the boys Toy Story shirts to wear to it the day after it came out. P.S. It made me cry.

1 comments:

sloan said...

best toy story and yes tears for me too....